Microneedling or Dermarolling is often referred to as collagen induction therapy. It is a cosmetic treatment in which thousands of tiny needles are inserted gently into the surface of the skin via a rolling device.
It is believed that collagen production slows down by about 1% each year after the age of 20, which translates to the big A word—aging. Dermarolling works to reverse this process by creating microscopic wounds which prompts the skins regeneration process to promote our body’s natural anti-aging substances: collagen and elastin (the two things that keep us looking youthful!).
Dermarolling though sounds intimidating; is actually a minimally invasive treatment with only little to no downtime. Dermarolling helps products like serums use these pathways to travel deeper, absorbing more efficiently and hopefully producing more visible effects.. Treatments with needles of any length should always be conducted by a licenced professional so your continued treatments eventually produce permanent results!
To maintain plump, glowing and smooth skin; it’s recommended to get this treatment only every 4-6 weeks.
This treatment is unsuitable for any of the following:
• Active acne on the face
• Anyone with eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis on the face
• Anyone prone to or has a history of blood clots
• It is advised to withhold from the use of multivitamins, vitamin A, vitamin E, garlic vitamins, fish oil supplements, retinoid use for up to 2 weeks prior to your treatment as these can thin the blood.
• Anyone taking blood thinning medication
• Anyone prone to keloid scaring
Microneedling - £70
Microneedling + Dermaplaning - £120
Microneedling + Pro60 Facial - £120